Sunday, April 22, 2012

FoW Soviet Tankovy all painted up!


In Singapore it's the Chinese New Year Festive period. That means a very long weekend of holidays and I sure ain't gonna let those precious free time go to waste! I set the deadline and kept to it. Now I have a fully painted Flames of War Soviet Tank Company to play with!

This army consist of 20 x T-34's, with the Plastic Soldier Company miniatures I am able to have the option of both 76 & 85mm turrets. Which is great. This should be a nice 1500pts army to mess around with. (*included in the pics are 2 x KV-1 tanks which were my test models)

One of the strangest (not sure if the term here is appropriate) but I have not yet played a single game of Flames of War yet. And here I stand with a fully painted army all ready to start. It is a great feeling I must say. Normally it's the other way around!

Well enough of my rambling please enjoy the pics of my tanks and hope you will appreciate the fruits of my labor!

No comments:

Post a Comment