Friday, April 20, 2012

Completed Spearmen of Nuln.



Here I present my first completed unit for my Nuln Empire army for 8th Ed.
This unit sure took longer than I initially planned (don't they all?) and I am glad I finally can put it aside and work on other stuff.

Namely the foreign contingent that has arrived from the kind contributions of Papa JJ fromDicerolla. As promised these group of guys will get priority painting. I will be working on fixing them up from tomorrow onwards so look out for that post real soon! Now I need to decide what kind of wizard the two will be......


~ Technically speaking they are not completed. I would say 90% done as I have left the black clothes to highlight (highlighting black is a pain!). Other than that I think they are good to go onto the tabletop!

Oh yes, any suggestions for which 2 lores I should choose for 8th ed Empire?

No comments:

Post a Comment