Monday, January 6, 2014

First to get a lick of paint in 2014. Deadzone enforcers

Well 5 days into the new year without painting and I finally picked up the brush to paint stuff! 
As I have frantically painted up the Deadzone terrain last year the moment I received the package (all $150 kickstarter worth of terrain add ons alone) I now turn my attention to my first faction in Deadzone. 

Want to get some colour on the models as the players here are hopefully starting to get some games together for Deadzone. It's always been a peeve of mine to at least get some base colours on the models before playing with them. 

I should be getting them finished up by the end of the week so that will bring my painted models up to 13! Which also means my 2014 resolution of having 1 painted model a day for the year is ahead of schedule! Let's hope I can keep this up!

I'll post pics of the terrain in another post sometime soon! In the meantime enjoy the little preview of the terrain here along with my minis.




No comments:

Post a Comment